About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Sunday, February 26, 2012

a talk with the wise..

Well, she is WISE :) She is Maria.

we always have a problem on focusing on bible study. & we’d be talking about life’s problems. haha! it is not bad, in fact it usually links to what we’d study from the bible.

we had an interesting topic today. About whether mum’s should be stay home mummies or working mummies.. she said that we should not be working and neglecting our ‘responsibilities’ at home and leave them to other people’s care. It would affect their growth and mentality as a kid. Well, its true, no?

Another reason she pointed out was.. there are many people that can’t find work or jobs (men) because the positions are filled with women. Therefore poverty comes in the picture. a vast difference between the wealthy and the poor.

That is very true. SIGH! well, my mummy was a working mummy. But I think we grew up in a normal way? Not being side parked and not being overly cared in a way. I like how I grew up, though I do wish I had more of the attention. not that I didn’t have them, just maybe at times I really felt neglected. But no worries. I understand, now, that they worked because they had to provide for us. not only us. my grannies too.

I thank God that we are not the ‘now-a-days ordinary family’ that are lacking of love and joy. I am confident enough to say that I love my parents and my siblings. and I certainly know for sure that we all have mutual feelings to one another.

But I grew up nicely this way, and I grew up with the mentality of being a working mummy. Should I change my views now? I know I know. I’m still 10 years ahead of myself. SERIOUSLY?! 10 years? :(

I want my grannies to see their great grand kiddies! :) it’ll be so much fun!!

haha! I am seriously getting way ahead of myself!!

& &!! we talked about divorce. It is so common these days that people take it lightly which isn’t right! sigh... I don’t know whether it should be accepted or not in this world, but I am sure that God would not like the idea of it.

Maria told me that it is actually very simple. Respect your husband and love your wife. It sounds simple, but to perform it these days, it will be a struggle. Loving your husband is so easy, but respecting him is a whole different thing. Especially when both husband and wife are working and when the wife is able to provide for her kids herself, it is so easy for her to just call the marriage off.

I shall remember this and this only when I decide to ‘tie the knot’ : Respect him and be loved.

Love, Hannah

photo