About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Sunday, February 19, 2012

failure!

The Red Velvet cake I wanted to bake for Jie has failed! :(

Firstly, I don’t have two round pans! so I got to swap ASAP.

and when I was rushing to take out the first cake and place in the next in the same pan, this was what happened..

IMG_1660

It broke!!! bahh!! :(

well, hopefully the 2nd batch would be alright right?

Guess what? when I took out the first.. I lowered the temperature to 0 degrees!! :(

and I forgot to turn it back up when it placed the 2nd batch in.. which means! it has been cooking for half an hour without sufficient heat, I have ruined the cake indeed!!!!!!

SOBS!

Love, Hannah

PS: Stay tune to see what I can fix up from the two cakes. (I think I can’t actually do much! boohoo )