About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Walking the walk.

It is always easy to just talk the talk. Then it gets harder when you try to walk the walk. But now what I’m aiming for is running the walk.

I believe that one day, those that really don’t matter at all to me will just fade off from my shoulders. One day..

Now all I have to do is to go out there and face the world with a smile on my face, I know it is lying, but I’m sure as I try to smile, it’ll eventually be what I really feel :]

Such an emo person I will become, & if I do become, I just hope that there would be others out there that puts a smile on their face and when I see them, it, too, would make me smile.

So you say, Actions speak louder than words. Well, that’s just what I’m going to do. no matter how difficult it is to accomplish, as long as I’ve tried, I’ll still get a pat on my shoulders.

I can do it, & so can you.

Believing in Him, depending on Him & trusting that He is always there to catch me when I fall.

PS: I feel like 若曦 at the moment. Sad - 很难过. But still, we’ll just have to go out and face the cold and the wind.

 

喜欢了,怎么办?还能回头吗。。? -【 步步惊心】

Love, Hannah