About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Thursday, February 16, 2012

My daddy is a year older!! :)

402440_370261859668777_100000548984961_1386813_607696822_n

Dear Daddy,

I want to take this opportunity to thank you for all that you have done. All the hard work you have to put in just for my sake. I can’t imagine the struggles you went through before, I can’t count the hair that has fallen just for the thought of my future and I certainly can’t measure the love you have for me since my first breath! I love you daddy. & I really wish that one day I’ll be able to take off this burden that I have on you and take care of you instead. No matter how many naggings and how many advices, I’ll still have it in my heart. Thank you daddy. It is because of you that I have clothes to wear, a bed to sleep in, books to study, food to eat, and a smile on my face. May God bless you with great love, great joy, great patience and great wisdom. Thank you for loving me infinitely. Love you daddy dearest!

 

Forever, your daughter, Hannah.

mi familia