About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Friday, February 17, 2012

Dandelions

Recently, I’ve been seeing a lot of passing dandelions :)

The way it floats around me makes me feel that God is calming me from whatever mood that I have.

It seems to always dance around me. Trying to make me smile at the sight of them.

Since they’ve been treating me so well, I decided to write about them :)

Sometimes I just wish that I could blow away my problems just like a dandelion letting go of all its worries, which makes them lighter and that they could fly like a free bird without knowing any boundaries.

But I guess that’s too unrealistic in a way. No matter how many times I’ll have to ‘blow away’ my problems, it would come back again. I guess all I can do is to lift all of my problems up to God & trust that one day, they would truly be lifted from my heart.

& another way of describing the characteristics of a dandelion is that I could plant all my hopes and dreams into each of it’s branches and hopefully blow them as far away as possible that maybe one day, it would reach where it is supposed be and grow :) like a prayer.

If only it is that simple.. But thank you, my little friends, always waiting for me every morning to greet me :)

Love, Hannah