About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Sunday, February 19, 2012

So I’ve fixed it :)

IMG_1662

It does look OKAY here, but trust me, it isn’t as good as it seems. Though they taste pretty good. BUT STILL, I know what happened to the cake. Ugh.

IMG_1663IMG_1664IMG_1668

I was trying to hide the cake while she fascinated my Aunt with her piano skills.

IMG_1670IMG_1671

TADA, the cake with sparkles!

IMG_1672IMG_1673

Jie with my PREGGY AUNT!!

YESYES, I’m going to have a BABY – COUSIN (how I wish its mine but yea..) Oh my oh my! Great news indeed. God really SHOWED me that He does indeed work in MIRACULOUS ways. when we think that’s what He wants, He surprises us with a different story! *sighs* AWESOMENESS

Story was, my aunt was trying to get preggy but always didn’t happen. and the doctor told her that her chances of getting a baby was 100 : 1 which is pretty much impossible.

AND AGAIN. God has proven Science wrong. Sigh, the meaningless lives people cling onto these days must be pretty tiring.

IMG_1674IMG_1675IMG_1677IMG_1678IMG_1679IMG_1680

we actually ate the some part of the cake already then Jie said she wanted to have her wish and to be able to blow a candle. Well, so we had to retake.. & here are the pictures. Above (right) as you can see is TAKE 1! (took by ME!)

IMG_1681

this will of course be TAKE 2! (My aunt took this pic)

IMG_1682

TAKE 3 (aunty took this pic)

IMG_1683

TAKE 4 (aunty took this pic)

IMG_1684

TAKE 5 (took by me)

today is an AMAZING SUNDAY indeed. The day didn’t start out very good. But eventually God showed me that there was more to life than being sad and depressed.

& now, jie has hit the big 20!! and of course, SAMUKUJIE IS PREGGGYYYYYY!!

I love my life indeed. He is indeed merciful and loving!!

All smiles.

Love, Hannah