About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

the BIG 2.0 on the 20th of 02, 20(12)

Firstly, HAPPY BIRTHDAY 姐!

now, lets take a look on this 19 years of being together! :) haha~

Here we go:

25012012699

Here we are with our first nice Chinese New Year picture together. (: 1994!!

25012012700

I like Ben’s epic face! haha.. (: & Hilda still couldn’t balance then! Teehee! 2000?

25012012698

U were trying to choke me weren’t you? haha! & again, epic-ness boy!! :) 1999..

kids_1

I like this pic. :) it made us look like we were UNITED. haha! but, looks can be SUPER deceiving. plus, I take of my hat off to mummy or daddy or whoever who took this pic, managed to get us to ‘pose’ n ‘act’. haha! (: Awesome-ness!

16 & 17? or 15 and 16? (: 2008 or 2009?

When I got back from India! wee.. (: miss miss.. 2009

Thanks to Jason Widjaja for the awesome picture! this was 2011!

Sushi day, 2011!

Well, I’m sure in between there were many fights, arguments, bruises, heart aches, headaches, tears etc. But by saying that, in the package, it is included with much love, happiness, and laughters too :)

Though we can be so different in so many uncountable ways, we still managed to be close. If I could take back anything I’ve done or said to you, I would say none, cuz it has brought us to where we are today. :)

Even when we don’t look alike, I’m sure our hearts link in a way that science can never explain. (:

My flaw is your advantage and vice versa. How can I ever ask for a better elder sister other than you. Though we went through many downs, it has reflected into many ups as well!

Oh well, I just pray that you will have a great year ahead. It could possibly be a great year, and it could be a bad one. Either one, I’ll still be here for you, as always.

This is another level that you will go through earlier than me. I wish you all the best in entering this new phase of life! v2.0!! hehe..

Love you

Love, Hannah

kids_1kids_1