About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Saturday, February 25, 2012

I miss you..

This was me when I was pretty naïve and innocent (:

kids_3

hannah_1

this was what I meant by me always eating while taking pictures. :P look at the size of my legs! BooHoo!

kids_3

I am my daddy’s girl, powdered face! haha~ :) Hilda looks like a clueless baby monkey! haha~ I like.. Ooo!! Jie & I were in our matching PJs.. teehee!

hannah_1

I LOVE this picture! :P hehe! wonder where my necklace went. Hmm~ Oh! I broke it.. eeks!

& lastly, see this:

kids_3

Richie is sooo going to kill me! haha! (: Ben & Hilda looked so cute, Hilda especially with her huge eyes and GINORMOUS cheeks and what’s up with her hand? I think she saw food! haha~ (:

Yes Yes, I miss those days.

I think the heat has gotten into me. I am so procrastinating now. haha! Just looked at my pictures and decided to post them up. (:

Love, Hannah