About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Friday, February 17, 2012

DFO with Serene. :)

IMG_1629

I found this dress at a random Boutique. Woah.. [right?] unless I have a super duper bad taste. which I highly doubt so. :P

I’m so into dresses, though if I think properly, its not like I could wear them anywhere yea? haha! :) But they are so lovely! so elegant! Teehee!

Can’t wait for the day I could grow up and design my own dresses, & wear them SOMEWHERE!

Can’t wait for THE day. But by saying that, that means I need to find the RIGHT one. Which isn’t in my mind now. Can’t I marry myself? haha! would be super duper awesome if I could wear a half tux half dress outfit! LOL :D it is NOT impossible..!

I love how God creates all unique ideas and that He allows us to express ourselves differently. Awesome WONDER. :]

IMG_1632

Love, Hannah

PS: it used to be Me.Myself & I but now I needa switch it to Me, Himself & Us. :)