About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

When.I.lose.my.w.a.y..

act

Its psychology.

When its really cold, tell yourself your not & you wouldn’t feel as cold anymore.

same concept! :)

hannah&rosella

I really love this picture! Its like my album cover but sadly I wouldn’t DARE publish any of my songs.. plus its not even good enough. HAHA!

********************************************************************************

02102011, Sunday

Was in the worship band for the evening service. Colin’s band of course.

Some usual people.. Colin, Hazel, ME, Jo & Lip. New members? Linda & Nic. Danana & Hervey(?) in the sound system.

lovely time of worship. loved the sermon! especially the sermon. No one noticed this but I sort of cried after singing the last song. (thank GOD I didn’t tie up my hair)

The sermon was on ‘No escape’ by Pastor Sandy. (Hebrews 12:14-27)

Warning and Encouragement
14 Make every effort to live in peace with everyone and to be holy; without holiness no one will see the Lord. 15 See to it that no one falls short of the grace of God and that no bitter root grows up to cause trouble and defile many. 16 See that no one is sexually immoral, or is godless like Esau, who for a single meal sold his inheritance rights as the oldest son. 17 Afterward, as you know, when he wanted to inherit this blessing, he was rejected. Even though he sought the blessing with tears, he could not change what he had done.
The Mountain of Fear and the Mountain of Joy
18 You have not come to a mountain that can be touched and that is burning with fire; to darkness, gloom and storm; 19 to a trumpet blast or to such a voice speaking words that those who heard it begged that no further word be spoken to them, 20 because they could not bear what was commanded: “If even an animal touches the mountain, it must be stoned to death.”[c] 21 The sight was so terrifying that Moses said, “I am trembling with fear.”[d]

22 But you have come to Mount Zion, to the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem. You have come to thousands upon thousands of angels in joyful assembly, 23 to the church of the firstborn, whose names are written in heaven. You have come to God, the Judge of all, to the spirits of the righteous made perfect, 24 to Jesus the mediator of a new covenant, and to the sprinkled blood that speaks a better word than the blood of Abel.

25 See to it that you do not refuse him who speaks. If they did not escape when they refused him who warned them on earth, how much less will we, if we turn away from him who warns us from heaven? 26 At that time his voice shook the earth, but now he has promised, “Once more I will shake not only the earth but also the heavens.”[e] 27 The words “once more” indicate the removing of what can be shaken—that is, created things—so that what cannot be shaken may remain.

He said this one part that got me thinking. “Hardship is the OPPORTUNITY to reap the finest harvest” – verse 14. NLT:   Try to live in peace with everyone, and seek to live a clean and holy life, for those who are not holy will not see the Lord. (NLT - Tyndale House)

currently I am finding it difficult to move forward. I feel like I’m stuck. I know its wrong to not move forward and feel comfortable with where I am at the moment. Help me Lord. I wish to have the strength. I have my exams coming up. School starts next week! I haven’t finished my homework and I am sort of living THE life? :(

As soft as a feather of the bird

As gentle as a mother’s touch

As charming as the gem that shines under the light

As sweet as pure honey

All of which I desire

Yet something has to be sacrificed

Earthly pleasures they are

Only temporary happiness

Temporary satisfaction

Wake up says He

“Turn your eyes to me & only me

Double the happiness you’ll gain

Triple all of the earthly pleasures you desire

In my kingdom you shall seek

greater treasures & worldly peace

Turn Your eyes on me

& the things of this earth will grow strangely dim

In the light of my glory and grace.”

Weak is the word to define me.

Weak against sins, desires and pleasures! Too weak.

I wanted to let go. Wanted to feel how its like to just cross the line. So close to just feeling the pleasure from this ‘earthly treasures’. So close.

What stopped me? It felt weird. Perhaps ‘cause I’ve never done it before & also there was this little voice in my head (like an alarm) that kept going on and on. My heart beat increased. Suddenly it felt as if I died and woke up again, alert. :/

This reminds me of the verse.. 1Cor10:13 - 13 No temptation[a] has overtaken you except what is common to mankind. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted[b] beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted,[c] he will also provide a way out so that you can endure it.

So I believe that little voice and this conscience is Him. So glad that He is always there.. :)

Well I know I’m not out of this situation yet and I’m not close to forgiving myself but I know God is there and He will always be there.. with open arms..Christ's invitation is like a door opened before us, beckoning us to enter. No force can shut that door or take away Christ's offer of forgiveness. :D

But how do I forgive myself? How do I fix what I have done when I keep having the urge to not fix it but to continue on with it? :(

I shall not worry.. because I know He will give me the strength to handle it. no one will get scarred & everyone will live happily ever after. (lies with the H.E.A but yes I know that we will be happy in Him)

只有他明白 will be my phrase from now on.. :)

爱, 慧珊 (Love, Hannah)

PS: IMG_4201

              carrot cake I baked! at 11pm!! :)