About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Sunny & bright

It was a very productive day today! (:

did not miss any classes. In fact, I’m leaving quite a good impression on my teachers (starting today).

Cleared my BMT & PE make up classes. Need to focus on English & perhaps Maths as well!

I stayed back after school today. until 5pm!! Never felt so good even though I was starving. Haha~ poor guy that was sitting in the library with me must have had troubles focusing since my tummy was grumbling like so many times & so loud as well!!

Anyway, after school I cycled back home and got ready to go to Life Worth Living course @ church!

While I was in the tram, I looked outside. I saw so many cars passed by, slowly (traffic jam). Then I observed the many different kinds of people in the many different kinds of cars. (: quite hilarious actually!

Some were business people in really posh cars. Some were students that had a very 2nd hand look kind of car. Some were family cars with the mum driving in the front. Different people tells a different story.

Then I began to wonder, who would I want to be? Who would I want to portray when other’s take a glimpse of me? Hmm~ I don’t want to be that guy that sits there, smoking while waiting for the lights to turn green. I don’t want to be the girl with the weird hair and run down car. I don’t want to be a frowny business looking person. I want to be smiling. I want to be able to give others a look of love and peace. How do I do that? God knows!! haha~

But yea, just wanted to share with you what an awesome thought I had today when I was in the tram! :D

Perhaps I want to be a woman with a business suit & a smile on my face in a not bad looking car.

Perhaps perhaps.

Still have quite a long time to think of that! Teehee!

Love, Hannah

PS; noticed I changed my mp3 player? :) Do you like it? I am suddenly just interested with strings! really soothing in a way. I’m going to study with my blog opened just for the songs! If I had more time I would add more songs to it! But oh wells! Enjoy~