About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Thanksgiving Sunday! pt. 2

[cont’d]

There were FREE church breakfast, lunch and dinner! Thanks to all the awesome kitchen hands that prepared them with love! I didn’t even have to spend a DIME on food yesterday! filled with His love and the food He had blessed us all with!

Supposed to go to Jaja’s place for a G.O.C session but I ended up napping in his room! :) really needed that nap! AiWee, Andreas and Nic was there too! Played Starcraft II. Aaron was playing with them too! oh my gosh! how technology have GROWN.

Had a funny dream actually. but I forgot what it was about. oh wells!

at 4.30pm I automatically woke up, I think because I heard some birds singing.. (:

[random ramble #3: I changed my music player! listen to the one which is by Marie Digby called Spell. It is really lovely. filled with emotions but it is really nice!]

OhOh!! Jaja plays DA2! omigosh! hehe~

Jaja and I trammed back to church. That’s when I went back out from church to find Jay and give him his b’day pressie (cuppy cakes)! It was such a sunny day! hot hot!

Happy Birthday Jay! :) don’t really know you for a long period of time but its good to have known you! (: despite our differences, we clicked like instantly! May God bless you abundantly with love, joy and peace that will take you to many wonderful places! Love, Hannah

IMG_4089

Before 6pm service started, we (dancers) went to the Parent's room to do one more last practice and then we stretched. While stretching, we had a really nice convo. Abt Hesmond and him leaving. Oh my gosh, Hesmond won’t be joining us already. :( He will be going back to Malaysia! He is an exchange student from Malaysia. From AMPANG! might meet up sometime when I get back! (:

Bonded with AiWee after our dance when there was the sermon. She is pretty cool! (: Silently thanking Him that He gave me an open heart to accept all kinds of different people in my life! All’s good! AiWee is super creative! haha~ she is the girl that I used to be. Cropping my shirts, alter them here and there.. Haha! I have given that up though. Plus I don’t have a sewing machine here. Lazy to use my hand. Always prick myself! :X

After church, I decided to stay in Church for church dinner. Sorry Andreas and AiWee! I talked to Andrew. Andrew is the guy that encouraged me to join Dance Ministry and Music Ministry! He was the first friendly guy that approached me and 姐 when it was our first time there (alone)! Love you Andrew! you are super awesome! (:

Then I talked to Sharon and Ps Lou. Sharon is a Filipino. She is one of the most talented singers I’ve ever met in my whole life! such an inspiration! Energetic for her age! and really bubbly as a person! Love you Ate Sharon! (Ate [pronounced as ah teh] is older sister in Tagalog)  So much to learn from you especially that beautiful personality that you have! Just blows me away. Always remind me of my own Ate back home! Ate Tina!!! :D

Went home after that. Quite tired! Got to chat with Kuya Chris for a bit on whatsapp (kuya means older brother in Tagalog too!). Apparently he isn’t feeling well. Oh no! the people around me are falling sick. YIKES! I’m falling a little sick too but that’s my fault. have been eating not so healthy food lately! VITAMINS & CEREALS & WATER here I come!!

Okay, so now what I have to do is :

  • take care of myself properly (go on a little diet) so I wont fall sick on my exam day!
  • finish up my make up classes!
  • finish up my revision for PE and then do all the tests!
  • go for Friday Revision Class at DECV
  • help out for School’s Awards Evening! Just at the back of my house (Monash Uni)

actually there are more in my hands but well, minors I guess!

FOCUS wuman! 我可以的!

Love, Hannah

PS: something is happening..

PPS: I miss Miley Cyrus’s song called When I look at you! therefore I added it in my music player! Sorry if it takes EONS to load! 对不起。

PPPS: 只有你明白。只有你的爱。只有你的微笑。只有你。。

IMG_3092

香蕉! Banana is who I am. :D

IMG_3379

you little cutie monster! (: can’t wait for you to start running. to start school. to grow and blossom into the beautiful flower God has planned for you to be.

11042011085

Red heart