About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Monday, October 17, 2011

Tim’s Valete Dinner

15.10.11 (六)

Rush Rush Rush is what happened this whole day!

Rushed to work. Rushed to usher customers in. (Ken & Kim came!)

There was a wedding reception at Red Emperor today. SO many people were rushing too! Rushed the decoration. Rushed the guests to sit and quiet down. Rushed the bride. Oh my GOSH!

Anyway. It was a not bad day. :) Got free cupcakes from the wedding which was yum!

& I have decided to keep 45% of my pay every week and not touch it until I go back to Malaysia! Get to S.H.O.P!! hehe.. 55% of it will be for Offering (NOT ALL!), grocery money ($20/weekly) and then mine to spend daily. which only is around $5 a day. sucks! haha~ well! I can do this.

I decided to spend half of my 55% yesterday on a belt for Tim’s dinner. so expensive! but hey, I do need soon or later. :)

Anyway, I went to cell after work. (always late. :( so sorry!! sigh) it was drizzling. and I don’t know where my umbrella is! GEE! so yes. I was a little soaked. a little. *sniffery sniff!*

It was a TOTALLY bad move to go to cell cuz Rach and I had to rush back home to change. was already late! argh~ then I told the cab driver to drop us at the wrong stop! argh. had to run all the way.. was so sweaty when we reached. what was more humiliating is that our appetizers came out when everyone had them like.. 10 odd minutes ago! gee! :/ YIKES!

but since then on everything was pretty normal.. take a look at the pictures! though I seriously think that the shoes I wore was so not.. fitting with whatever I was wearing! why didn’t I think of my black heels instead!? I’m crazy..

IMG_4338

IMG_4326

failed picture with John though it’s the only one I have with him. so keepin it!

IMG_4327

Rach & I  :)

IMG_4328

Eunice Lin (my prayer buddy!) & Rach..

IMG_4330

NeNe. :) haha~ sorry! took it while u were eating.. hehe! Eunice so AntiSocial!!

IMG_4331

Timothy Tam! haha~ :) Tim Tam (actually is Tan)

IMG_4333

the other many people..

IMG_4335

aww~

IMG_4336

IMG_4337

Crown Lager. wish it was a little more chilled. not very yum when it sort of warmed up.

IMG_4340

Danana’s creation. out of the blue but lovely!!

IMG_4341

IMG_4342

NeNe, Eunice, Tim & Rach..

IMG_4343

the guys! John, Danana, Tim & David (my cell leader)

IMG_4344

Rach, Kim Oh and ME.

IMG_4345

hehe.. the prayer buddies! :)

IMG_4346

see that star there! reminds me of Gaga all of a sudden! teehee!

IMG_4347

my dessert palate! :) Ate most of Danana’s rummed-up-cheese cake as well! YUM

IMG_4348

Tim & his tea. why was I taking this actually? I forgot!! hmm~

IMG_4350

:)

IMG_4353

the 18s in DimSum (my cell)! hehe~ Action Jackson John? :D

IMG_4355

David and Nene!!

IMG_4356

hehe~

IMG_4357

Tim & Rachel

IMG_4358

ME & Tim.

IMG_4360

woah~ 帅!

IMG_4361

Banana & Danana! haha~ funny how we have almost similar nickies. @least I’m not alone!

IMG_4362

IMG_4363

all smiles.

Yeap. So that’s most of our pictures! :D

we’re all so smiley. (:

Anyway. After that Tim, Rach & I played pool and table tennis for a bit.. Though, table tennis isn’t really my thing since I’m a little tipsy and I had no glasses on! (so need to get contacts!)

pool was fun! though I was the first to lose! but it was fun! :D

we played till like 10.40pm and then head to the small hall for Liverpool vs Manu! It was nice. Haven’t watched soccer with a bunch of people in such a long time. :) miss those days!

1-1 was the score. Seriously don’t like drawn matches! so saddening! prefer one win one lose.. :/ oh wells!

Anyway. got a picture I downloaded from Facebook. its from Kim Oh’s cam. :)

298181_10150883337165553_702435552_21275471_1253886858_n

Like this pic. Though my hand looks awkward. hehe~

That night was good. alls good!

Nothing much to add..

Love, Hannah

PS: Have you ever thought just.. maybe.. you belong with me? – Taylor Swift.