About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Drink with elegance.

Hey people! (:

Yes this post is a little bit on drinking. and when I mean drinking, of course I don’t mean water!

10.10.11 (Monday)

I bought  a voucher from spreets.com for Rum Tasting for 2 only $29. 6 best Rum in the world with complimentary desserts. Yum!

Went with Rachel. Funny how we’re both noobs and how in the blue moon are we suppose to support one another if one just passes out? HAHA. But who cares?

The place is called the 29th Apartment on St.Kilda. It’s a really casual place. So much like an apartment. There’s even a bed, a bath tub, a huge old fashioned tv and so much that reminds you of an apartment that you’d actually live in. (:

Here are the pictures:

IMG_4244

See the bed!!!

IMG_4248

That’s the soccer game thingy.

IMG_4249

Can you see the sink and the bath tub? You can actually sit in it you know? I wasn’t drunk enough to do that though. Haha. Next time! (:

IMG_4250

The entrance is on the left. & see that HUGE old fashioned tv? It was showing Mary Poppins!!

IMG_4252

IMG_4253

That’s our tasting palate.

IMG_4254

Each Rum has its card which describes its taste and a little Trivia. Quite cute.

IMG_4255

IMG_4259

*complimentary desserts* -____-

IMG_4261

#1: Sagatiba Pur a Cachaca (40% alc)

IMG_4260

#2: My Gay Eclipse (37.5% alc)

IMG_4263

#3: Appletons 12 Yr (43% alc) – it was the worst! burnt my throat like it was on fire! and it had this pickling feeling on your tongue. xP

IMG_4267

half way there!! we took a little rest because we could feel it in our head already! haha~ Noobs.

IMG_4270

#4: Sailor Jerry’s Spiced Rum (40%alc) – it was spicier than the #3!! it tasted a little spicy with that sort of burn feeling as well..

IMG_4273

#5: Plantation Nicar agua (37.5%alc) This was.. weird. It says there’s a hint of crème brulee but bullpoopie! it tasted nothing like that. HAHA.. or well, perhaps we don’t know HOW TO taste..hmm~

IMG_4277

#6: Plantation XO (40%alc) – this was quite yum actually compared to the rest.. Not burn-y. It was alright. (:

IMG_4279

& at the back of the cards there are pictures of old celebs! cool!!

IMG_4282

these saved me from being gone to tipsy.. (: life saver.

IMG_4283

yeap! we finished ‘em! wait to go.. NOOB POWER! *teehee*

More pictures of US before drinking.. during, the break and after! (:

Yes we were on the tram. Haha! Pity those innocent citizens. Had to bear with my awesomely loud voice and our crazy camwhoring. *eeks!

Anyway. It was a pretty Awesome night.

Walked Rachel to Bevan’s place. On the way back, got myself thinking. Thank God I did not follow what my heart wanted me to do. Went straight to the tram stop and waited for the tram. (:

It isn’t hard but well, I am training to strengthen my heart day by day. Soon you’ll just be who you once were to me – a friend. Then, I think I would be able to draw the line, thick and clear with much of my banana-ness. :D

Not going to think and dwell on something that wouldn’t happen right? Must always keep that in mind.

Will move on from now on. 一个人拍手太可怜了。太可惜了。

你真的是一个很好的朋友。对不起。真的很对不起。令到我们之间开了一个洞。很大很大的洞啊。

唉。就这样吧了。我做不到什么了。我已经尽量的把洞好好关起来,但是都没用啊。

算了吧。在海里,我相信一定会有比较好的一条鱼来配合我。只能耐心地等待。一直不能放弃哦!

I think my Chinese is improving! (: Coolios~

Anyway, I have to start studying already. Going to DEACTIVATE my Facebook for at least a month and stop all Social networking! haha~ (: I know I can do it. I’ve done it before. Plus its not very tempting anymore to me.

Whats tempting me now is this:

this is the 8th Book. (: haha~ Bought it in Borders. Totally forgot it came out this year! Was super duper mad and insane with this series. But when SPM came, I stopped. Stopped hoping for ‘Awakened’ & it bumped into me when I was browsing through Borders. Fate! teehee!!

they did not add ‘burned’! it was the 7th book. (: in Yellow! Anyway.. Can’t wait for the next one. WEE!!

Okay! I got to go now. Ice cream calling. And the clothes are waiting for me to fold ‘em up nicely. Plus I have a Math test tomorrow! Fingers crossed I know what I’m doing.

Love, Hannah