About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Monday, October 24, 2011

Thanksgiving Sunday! pt.1

146th year! Speechless (in a good way, of course!)

There are no words
Good enough to thank You
There are no words to express my praise
But I will lift up my voice
And sing from my heart
With all of my strength

-Hallelujah to the Lamb (hymn)

it has been an AWESOME GODSOME day for me!

was given the privilege  to worship and to give Him honor by dancing!

Though I am not very good at it but I am given at least some ‘Mana’ is dancing :) so I have decided to use them and multiply them by continuously challenging myself to improve for Him.

Decided to sleep at 4am! Silly me huh? Shouldn’t even have slept! :/ was baking! For Yoshi and Jay (it is Jay’s 21st birthday!). Yoshi is because I promised him many EONS ago! so ya.. here are the awesome looking (not sure awesome tasting though) cuppycakes:

23102011546

I look sleepy! EEKS! still managed to ‘write’ the names okay-ly.

23102011547

23102011543

am I forgiven?

Woke up late! Actually I set 5 alarms to wake me up but I kept snoozing them and the next thing I know, it was 7.30am already! crappy! :(

[random ramble: eating cherry tomatoes now! apparently I need them since my skin is getting really OLD and bad!]

So, everything was normal as usual. Practiced before the real thing just to polish up some moves. Warmed up and especially prayed! I always find that praying always helps my nervousness. And it usually reminds me that I’m not doing it for me or to let people know that I am performing but rather I am doing it to praise and worship Him in a different way. :)

OhOh! Worship today was AMAZING! it was so.. OVERWHELMING! loved it. stayed for all 3 services’ worship just to fill up as much of Him as possible! :) LOVELOVELOVE! there was Hugh on the drums (WOAH!), Esmond @ Elec Guitar, JAJA @ bass (woah x2), Bell @ keyboard (woah x3), Abrahm @ acoustic guitar and lead (woah x4), Sharon & Weldy @ b/u singing (woah x5). & there were Strings! Such as the awesome violinists and cellist! must NOT also forget that DANANA was at the Sound system! the songs were so, yummy! filled me up until my spiritual ‘bottle’ is OVERFLOWING with His love and grace and mercy and JOY! THANKYOU

Dance:

  • 9AM – it was okay. A little shaky but it was alright! not many mistakes.
  • 11.15AM – NOOOO! I messed up biggy time! got tangled by the cloth (loose strings) and then got too nervous till I forgot quite a number of steps! EEKS!
  • 6pm – this was my favorite! :) teehee! I thanked Him silently in my heart when I got till the end of my step. I was so filled with happiness, I wanted to jump and yell His name! :X thank GOD I didn’t do that. Must be very PAISEH.

after dancing for 11.15, I didn’t stay for the sermon (stayed already @ 9am) but I went for my discipleship with Maria. Again, we did not really touch on our bible study together but we managed to link some of them to our problems. MUST RMB to bring tissues whenever we have this session together! haha! :’)

we had a really nice chat together. :) Thank you Maria. You’re AWESOME!

[random ramble #2: I am sleepy now.. shall continue tomorrow or when I am free? :/ SORRY!]

Love, Hannah

PS: stay tuned..