About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Kaleidoscope

kaleidoscope

From Wikipedia : A kaleidoscope is a circle of mirrors containing loose, colored objects such as beads or pebbles and bits of glass. As the viewer looks into one end, light entering the other end creates a colorful pattern.

Its just like how I would look to God and then I will see all these colorful and bright lights shining directly at me for me to see His beauty.

Coincidence isn’t the right word. Let’s just say every thing that has happened in my life is all blessed by Him. Though some may seem like it’s a horrible thing, but I believe there’s always a rainbow behind the clouds and rain. Patience is the secret ingredient that makes the fruit sweeter. :)

Joy is something entirely different from happiness.  Joy, in the Biblical context, is not an emotion.  Joy is attitude of the heart.  It is not necessarily based on something positive happening.  Joy is something that lasts; happiness is something that is temporary.  When happiness fades away, joy remains.  Joy is something that is bigger than you and I and our current circumstances.  Joy brings us peace in the middle of a storm.  Joy is something that God deposits into us through the Holy Spirit.  The enemy tries everything in his power to steal your joy because it is that important.  On the other hand, the enemy will tempt you with things that will temporarily give you happiness but at the same time drift you away from God. 

 

There is a big difference between joy and happiness.  Happiness is an emotion and temporary; joy is an attitude of the heart.  Hold on tight to your joy. 

 

http://briancromer.com/2008/04/28/difference-between-joy-and-happiness/

It is a joy to know that whenever my world is falling apart, like there is no light to break up the dark, that’s when I look at You. Constantly there to comfort me and heal me from the hurt that I might have collected along the way of falling.

Beautiful indeed are Your works and creation!

Oh! I did not share about the sermon David showed us during cell last Saturday. It really helped me in a way to decide on what I want to achieve and do in the future. I always think that I MUST do something that is in His will but c’mon, its stupid to think that way not only because you will never find out what is in His will but also because He isn’t a GPS. He can’t just say, “Hannah, take a left turn now and become a doctor. That will be a career you would succeed in the future.”! Then there is no reason for freedom! He gave up His freedom in order for us to gain ours. So, do what you must. But always remember that you will  still walk along side with Him & not go against His word. Know this: whatever you do now, is IN His will. It isn’t a coincidence! Read Exodus again. He was the one that harden Pharoah’s heart, remember? So that shows that He is always in control. :)

Now what I must do is, blossom into the flower that He has planned for me to. It may take me several EONS to achieve that, but I know He will be there for me to guide me through this walk with Him.

Love, Hannah

PS: the closer we get, the more I am able to feel warmth in this winter cold.