About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Mao’s Last Dancer

一级棒!

JUST watched it! I remembered that I saw it (the book) last year in my Aunt’s house here in Melbourne. But they don’t sell it in Malaysia. Plus I was a book addict last year and it was close to my big final exam so my dad didn’t allow me to read it.

& I stumbled on this movie when I was @ cell! David (my cell leader) transferred it to my hard drive!

Beautiful! Just beautiful!! What a life! :)

such gracefulness! ahh~

this is Li CunXin and his family. HERE in Australia! :D where though? I want to stalk him!!

Well, I am encouraging ALL of you to watch this lovely movie! (download with Subtitles! loads of chinese)

I definitely cried! :( it is so touching.. Shows how he persevered. Shown me true family love and tradition. :) I love being a CHINESE! well, sorry to you racist BUMBUMS that love to pull your eyes to mock us! I don’t give no bumbum about what you think about us. For all I know, we are one of the most hardworking people on earth! & we have a higher level of perseverance! (might exclude me a little but I’m still proud of being a CHINESE! teehee)

Love, Hannah