About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Friday, September 16, 2011

I want to tell you this..

Dear you..
He is lying to you, He is playing with you, He just wants to pop your cherry.

How do I tell you this in your face?
:'(
I'm so sorry that I don't have the courage to just tell it straight..
I'm afraid you'd hate me.
I feel the tension between us already.
I don't like him. Well, he isn't bad. But I know he will hurt you, and that what he did to my sister is UNCOOL. no joke.
I just wish you would know what I'm trying to say but forgive me for i can't make it too obvious.
Just know that whenever you fall, whenever you need to lean on someone, I'm always here.
Forgive me, my friend.

Love, Hannah