About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

我的华语退步了!

不好不好!我那么辛苦学了华语从5岁到13岁, 现在我那么容易把它忘了!

唉!

Tuesday. [ 27.09.11]

Woke up at 2pm! NOOooOo..

Well I slept late last night. Watched a movie. What was it again? Er, I think it was a cartoon movie. Oh ya! Gnomeo & Juliet. Aw! it was ADORABLE!

Anyway, i baked chocolate cake as well last night. Yum! well, of course not as yum as those u can buy! this is made from LOVE! :P

Watched Monte Carlo which was surprising not bad! & then cycled to Barkley Square to get some groceries. On the way there, I was inhaling the LOVELY scenery of many working cars going home. Reminds me of my parents. The habit of coming home & doing the usual things they do when they get back.

Eg: My dad would come home & spend about 30minutes until an hour in the garden. Feeding the fish. Cleaning the pond. Scolding my dogs for making too much noise. Admiring the fishes swimming. & I would usually shout to let him and everyone else know it is time to eat! (loudspeaker for dinner time!) Then he would come in and sometimes complain that he got heaps of mosquito bites! TEEHEE!

Talking about mosquitos, we have it here too! I have 2 bites on my face! :( BUMBUM. 不喜欢!

Need to get something to kill ‘em! :P I feel like a murderer but.. its best if there are lesser of them right?

OH! It was my last Alpha video today! It was really nice. Loved the discussions too. We were on the church topic. I loved the part where Nicki said this “When you come into a relationship with God, you come into a family(church)” & this part too! “Everyone is unique & beautifully made, get involved in His kingdom, don’t just be a consumer but a contributor!”

& Revelations 21:2 :"And I saw the holy town, new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, like a bride made beautiful for her husband." 很喜欢!

Really loved today’s topic. Interesting & it did answer heaps of my questions as a ‘Christian’. :)

Isaiah 61:10 I delight greatly in the LORD; my soul rejoices in my God. For he has clothed me with garments of salvation and arrayed me in a robe of righteousness, as a bridegroom adorns his head like a priest, and as a bride adorns herself with her jewels.

& all this bride and groom talk is making me think, again, of MY ‘wedding to come’ :)

Have my wedding song thought of. Sort of choreographed my wedding dance. Thought of my wedding dress. Location. etc! well, only one I’m not certain of.. the GROOM! haha!

 allaboutaisles2

I want it to be outdoors! Preferably the beach since I LOVE the waters. The reason why I would want it outside overlooking the nice blue sky, so that God (my Father) will be able to look down upon us and smile with happiness. & that my angels will be able to be a witness to this beautiful event! teehee!

& this picture is so PRETTY!

oOoOo! Wedding dresses too! Actually, I wanted to wear my mum’s wedding dress but sadly she didn’t have one. She rented it! 唉!Oh well, Its okay. I will BUY mine & keep it for my daughter! (hopefully she would want to wear it! :P )

I definitely want it long (not the train!) and that it shows a kind of nice flow that symbolizes the free flow of water. :) hmm~ & also I don’t want a veil or anything on my head! NOT A TIARA! simple is all I need. :D

she looks simple & happy! most importantly, happy! :) don’t want too much make up! want to look like my normal self so my husband to be would marry me for who I really am. :) not someone who is MADE UP.

*sigh* CAN’T WAIT! hehe!

Love, Hannah

PS: not really sure how my title fits in with all these weird contents! :P