About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Monday, September 12, 2011

Cowboys Ride Cows

Please Ignore the Heading. Teehee~

I’m BACK again. :) shouldn’t actually be ‘cause tests are coming (FAST).

Just want to share about my day yesterday.

It was a Sunday. & I went to church.

What made it so special was that I served the Lord by singing (lead).

Other than THAT, it was my first time singing together with Jie on His stage!

It was pretty awesome! Funny thing was we were serving for both AM & PM

My church has 3 services (you must know) – 9AM, 11.15AM and 6PM

Now we are trying to separate them for the worship band so it won’t be so tiring to serve for all 3 services. So we had two different bands yesterday. the AM and PM band.

Its weird that Jie and I had to serve for both bands. Haha~ Not complaining. It was COOL!

it is like refueling your spiritual tank with new and overflowing grace of God! LOVE it!

I really wish I could be on His stage leading His congregation every week! But Colin told me that it would burn me out pretty quickly. Take it slowly. Don’t keep refueling because then the bottom bits of God’s grace won’t be used and it gets old which only allows us to use that tiny bit on the top of the tank. (sorry for the imaginative writing) haha!

Anyway, it was a pretty awesome day yesterday!

Woke up early with Jie, though she work up earlier. Took the tram to the city and started practice!

Morning band : Sarah (lead), Damien (S.Singer), Hazel (S.Singer), ME (S.Singer), Esmond (Electric Guitar), Nicholas Lim (Bass), Timothy Tan (Piano), Hughlyn (Drums) & Daniel (AV)

Evening Band : Colin (lead & guitar), Hazel (S.Singer), ME (S.Singer), Jason-JaJa (Bass), Joseph (Piano), Lip Hyean (Drums) & Rob (AV)

Daniel (Danana) is so sweet! Haha~ He starved himself from MORNING till like around 3pm?! My gosh, when I was singing through the 11.15AM service, my stomach growled!! How can he bear such pain? Aiyo. I took away a packet of Hainanese Chicken Rice from Church Lunch and I gave it to him, but while we were practicing for the PM band he gave it back with a note saying, Thanks for being so kind & You sang really nicely. Sweet huh? funny guy!

Anyway, had yummy dinner with Joseph, Jaja, Jie, Esther & her boyfriend.

I have a verse here, really like this verse. Though I LOVE a verse from Isaiah but I can’t really remember where it is. :P

1 Corinthians 10:13

No temptation has overtaken you except what is common to mankind. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can endure it.

Love, Hannah

PS: I’m back to Indo songs again! teehee~