About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Friday, September 16, 2011

Sunny Yummy!


*puts on my sunnies* - COOL!
I love the sun.. I miss the sun..
Oh Mr.Sunniee Bunniiieeee where did you disappear to?!

Anyway, as long as your back.


Its so nice to feel the warmth on my skin..

To feel my eyes *squint*.. teehee!

The only thing that I need to make the sun even more LOVELY..

is to feel the water against my heated skin.. :)
= SWIMMING!

*sigh*

Have not swam for AGES..
which is depressing..

I miss feeling like I'm not bound to gravity..
I miss the feeling of being able to swim like a free fish!
Its not that I can't swim here.. I can..
Its just that I don't like it..

I don't like indoor pools!
makes me feel like a trapped fish!
:'(


Nevermind..
I'll be home soon..
in another 3 months?

Realize how I still use the word HOME? never have I called my place here, Home.. Its just.. not right..

I miss.. the barks of my dogs when my parents come home from work..

miss how my maid boils soup every day and I can smell it from upstairs, I can even guess what soup it is.. :)

miss how everything is just.. at its place.. :(


3 more months.. :)
i can do this..
with You Lord, I can do this..


Love, Hannah

PS: I LOVE THE SUN!!