About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

以及何時我認為誰都不知道..

[26.09.2011]

& when I thought no one knew.. That’s what the title says.

Anyway, I have officially STARTED my ‘holidays’ – 2 weeks!

You might think, ‘Aww, so good!’. Well I think NOT!

Got to catch up with work. Got to clean up my house. Got to do so much because of how much I slacked before! BooHoo!

  • Catch up with my school work! (MM and PE esp!!)
  • Read up Exodus for the mentor session with Maria.
  • Buy myself a nice pair of flippies for spring!! Got to air my feet now. :)
  • Design an ad for the room that I’m going to rent out.
  • Prepare lists of things I need to get to bring HOME and a list of what I need to BUY when I am HOME.
  • Fulfill promises that I made.. EG: Rachel. Eat @ Spicy Fish? WHAT HAVE I GOTTEN MYSELF INTO! :( I’m going to so get gastric! NoOOo. Drinking session with Rach, J&J&JY.
  • get my abs back!
  • Have a quiet time to think of what subjects I need to take next year.
  • Keep in touch with my younger siblings especially Ben.
  • -SO MANY MORE!-

I feel bad. I was rude to my mum just now. Well, I’m sorry. Didn’t mean it.

She asked why I didn’t go to school today? I know what I am doing. There isn’t any classes today so I am not obliged to. Not a kid no more. & plus I am still a little fragile from last Thurs. Worst day of my life + Friday Night work + Saturday Lunch Work = Saturday after work SOJU!

Oh! Guess what? When I was removing my nail polish with Acetone, the smell of Acetone is so similar with SOJU! hmm~ you thinking what I’m thinking? haha!

The girl in the picture. Looks happy huh?

Yesterday was a nice day. Simple and beautiful.

Loved the sermon by Pastor Sandy. Reminded me a lot of my father. Remember how he’d cane me and then I would have a little alone time to think of what I did wrong. (well, usually I’ll just be cursing in my heart! teehee!) and then he’d call me to him. & give me a hug. Then he’ll ask me to look in his eyes and he’d say this (always) “ you know why I caned you?” [this is where I’ll usually JUST nod] “I cane you because I love you. I want you to grow up and to learn from your mistakes instead of repeating them. I want you to look back and thank God that you have changed. Change when you can instead of changing because the time forces you to.”

I wish he was here. Cane me? Maybe. Too old for canes but never too old to get a little punishment here and there. I wish he was here to say “I am there for you, right beside you to guide you when you stumble on the wrong path.” 아니, 난 늙고 싶지 않아.

Anyway, got to stop thinking about things like that. Keep myself focused to what is coming instead of what has happened.

I was in Facebook (& omigosh! it is actually a word. Facebook is actually a word now! :P ) and I saw that my friend posted a new album on Lily studies. Her name is Sarah. This is what she said in her album description which caught my attention like how a firework show would.

Was noticing the form of the lily, how the petal was delicately swirled around, a lot like a puff of smoke in the air or a drop of ink in water or splashed milk frozen in the air. Almost like it was clothed, that I was reminded of this verse:
"And why do you worry about clothing? Look at the lilies of the field and how they grow. They don’t work or make their clothing, yet Solomon [or insert well-dressed celebrity name] in all his glory was not dressed as beautifully as they are. And if God cares so wonderfully for wildflowers that are here today and thrown into the fire tomorrow, he will certainly care for you. Why do you have so little faith?
So don’t worry about these things, saying, ‘What will we eat? What will we drink? What will we wear?’. These things dominate the thoughts of unbelievers, but your heavenly Father already knows all your needs. Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."
~ Matthew 6:28-32, Luke 12:27-31

Its such a lovely description of lilies. & such a beautiful way to let not only me know but for all to know how great His love is for all of us.

Sigh.

Foolish me. Always complaining. Always not satisfied with EVERYTHING. No wonder I’m not happy.

I can only now pray that I will be able to find the way in Him. Because I know God will always make a way.

Love, Hannah

PS: it is 27.09.2011 now when I finish typing this post. bumbum!

PPS: I’m SO not using any more smelly words but I’m going to substitute them with this word called BUMBUM! :) teehee!!

bumbum