About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Friday, September 4, 2009

we're ONEs! no sides TQ!

great! my life..its great!

its TOTALY awesome!

i love it..

i'm sure you would be dying to have a life like mine!


how i wish what i mean what i said!

never mind.. that day will come.. soon!

=D

i have now 2 + 1 problems in my head!

why +1 u ask? why not put 3 better?

LOL! i dont know!! it looks better that way!

anyway..

there's this one problem! i wish to solve it ASAP!

which is my TEST next week..

my stupid freaking history teacher is begging me not to fail! LOL!

i mean how can i not?

i am meant to be racist towards history!

everytime i open the text book.. racism appears!! I HATE IT!

i mean i dont hate muslims or islam or anything..

i mean.. why should i learn the history of it when i dont want to know?

i can know if you make it fair and put christianity (one page of it doesnt FUCKING COUNT!), hinduism and buddhism into history!

come on! u can say Malaysians are multi racial! so it cant only BE about ISLAM can it?!

=="

its a fact!


another problem..
*sigh* i dont feel like talking about it..
everyone around me.. are like so fake!
i hate this.. =(
i know everyone has this problem..
but i dont like it..
i despise it!
i didnt really know they can do this to me..
i trust them.. once did..
and now..
i see their tails..
great!
at least i realized it before its too late..
=(
dont care la!
FISH them..

3rd problem..
LOL! dont need to know! =P

Love, Hannah
PS: GOOD LUCK TO THOSE WHICH ARE HAVING THEIR SPM TRIALS!