About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

India

 

ya ya! i know.. OF ALL PLACES.. WHY INDIA?

this is why!

its dirty.. its crowded.. its polluted.. its.. STINKY!

SO WHAT?!

India, has the culture no one that i know wants to experience and get to know it..

it is beautiful.. to me!

i want to learn their culture..

everyone says,  curry is the best..

you all know how to say curry curry curry.. ever thought where was it made?

why not praise them? their country? their people?!!

they are humans too! even if they are smelly..

even if their dark.. so what?!! i’m dark too!! and i love my skin!

their dance moves are hard and complicated.. anyone appreciates that?

==”

i know i’m going too far with this! LOL =)

i dont know..

i just want to experience what no one wants to experience.. i feel more attracted to it..

even if i HATE spicy food.. i can try!

its not like i’m going to die by trying right?

maybe i will but at least i get to experience it..

i face up to my fears! =P

if THAT is what i have to go through..

i dont mind..

i rather spend my two weeks there than in a luxury suite!

i mean.. why? i’ve lived with suites and luxuries since young..

and i’m sick of it!

i really want to feel and go through what they go through every single day of their lives

see!

i only spend a week with my host family.. and its JUST a week..

if that ONE week i cant survive.. that only proves i’m spoiled..

but i’m not..

i can do it! i know i can.. and i want to..

i actually wish to stay longer than JUST a week.. =(

i know God will be with me through this.. =)

He’ll hold my hands when i go through it..

i just know it!

=)

Love, Hannah
PS: i cant wait!