About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Monday, September 28, 2009

time to invest!

DO I LOOK LIKE I HAVE PROBLEMS?!!

LoL!! I've been asking around.. =P

anyway..

I looked through my email today..

my dad sent me one attachment.. some guy asked us (youths) to start investing! LOL!

and I was inspired! so I talked to me dad over dinner about investments.. =P

and he said he is already investing on us (kids) pity him..

so I asked him many questions.. and he answered!

maybe he approves on ME investing in this age! LOL

invest on what? hmmm..

land? industries!! stocks? products? =="

I'm so blur!

how do I pay? how do I collect the profits?! OMG!.. I'm a noob!

=P


 

=( now I'm sad! I feel so small! I don't know how to invest!

nevermind.. one step at a time..


 

you know?! I hate that stupid MCD ordering machine thingy!

that stupid woman is so confusing!

I ordered two chocolate sundae and she thought I wanted 2 choco top!?!!

FISH! and I was so fed up.. I called her a bitch! LOL..

my siblings and parents started laughing!

gee! what an idiot! =P


 

I'm still SO SO SO SO clueless on what I want to be in the future!

SO CLUELESS

but since today's talk in youth..

maybe it's a little clearer..

I've been thinking.. I LOVE FIGURES!

so maybe accounting! and its also because I've helped my parents in their company by helping them sort out the accounts thing! =P

nice! =)

or maybe.. maybe a.. business woman! LOL

can so imagine ME in a business suit! =P

true mah! I've tried Armani! suits me! =P


 

another thing!

I DON'T WANT TO GO BACK TO SCHOOL!!!!

NO..!!!!!!!!!

and thanks to D and C! they make me feel more.. the don't want to go back to school mode! ISH

cos they are not coming to school! FISH

I'd be bored alone..

=( not really.. but.. sigh! so many things to tell them! HAHAHA

=)

I hope S and T makes it! I'll kill them if they don't! =P


 

Love, Hannah

PS: I will SOOO miss the holidays!

PPS: study time is near! I can do it! my sayang can.. and I did my sejarah! SO I CAN DO IT! =)