About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Sunday, September 6, 2009

how to eat a Ferrero Rocher

 

LOL! this is just a random post..

dont mind me.. =P

warning!! if unpleasing comments were to be coming out from your mouth! i’d kill you.. =P

 IMG_1950

1st step: look at it..

IMG_1951 

2nd: make a pyramid!

IMG_1952 

3rd: -------- no comment-------------

IMG_1955

4th: open one up slowly.. dont tear the precious wrapper! =P

 IMG_1956

5th: eat it.. slowly! taste the chocolate.. mouth watering!!

IMG_1958

6th: look at the structure! =D i love that chocolate thickness wrapped around the nut!! WEEE! =D

 

Love, Hannah