About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

VICTORY! 10:10 works! LOL

OMG! OMG!!!

guess what?!!!

I didn't fail my SEJARAH! (history)

WEEE!

I'm so.. HAPPY!

=P

but sadly..

I failed Add Math.. by 2 marks!

sigh

you gain one you lose one..

=P

Love, Hannah

PS: SILLY WILLY LIVES! I don't want it to die! =(

PPS: thanks to MOST of you who saved silly willy! =)

PPPS: I hate that everyone compares in my class.. cant I fail.. cant I pass.. cant I score?!! why do everyone have to piss me off! *flash*!!!