About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Friday, September 18, 2009

holiday here.. HOLIDAY NOW!

i'm enjoying every second of my so-called raya! LOL!
=)
will be going down to KL!
sorry sayang.. cant ask you for help on A.Maths..
sorry to Marcus.. cant celebrate your b'day..
sorry to everyone! =/

-i'm trying not to tell you, but i want to..-
i coloured my toe and finger nails! =) looks ok.. =) my maid painted them on for me.. since i suck.. =P
i cut my own hair just now.. too sick of it being messy.. =P
i messed up my cupboard again!

i dont know.. i really wish that every second of this holiday will be great..
i'm scared i wont have any other time to enjoy..
=/
FINALS are coming! =(
sod that!
lets celebrate! i cant wait for all the raya food!
my dad has so many MALAY friends.. i'm going to buff up! shit!

Love, Hannah
PS: lets evacuate the dance floor! =)
PPS: i want my holiday to be great!! i dont want to see S nor the other one which i know she knows who i'm talking about.. =D
PPPS: tuitions all resting next week.. but i still have today to go! aiks.. Chemy and A.Maths.. =(