About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

sponge and water

Alisson: Sponge

ME: water! LOL

that means.. Alisson cant live without me! or she’ll dehydrate! =P ok ok.. i’m crapping!

black outs are getting frequent now..

not sure why..

but i dont want to give a damn..

=)

just.. lets LIVE LIFE TO THE VERY FULLEST! =D

-an ugly truth is better than a beautiful lie- i like this quote!

i really dislike her!

she comes and she goes when she wants to!

i mean.. its just.. ANNOYING!

i guess i’m sort of similar to her..

=(

thanks to shalini.. i leant some cool hand moves thingy! LOL

i will really miss everyone..

=)

sincerely..

Love, Hannah