About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

dooodolls

they are absolutely ADORABLE! =)

check this out..

 

a small key chain-ed dooodoll costs RM15!!

medium size (huggable) costs RM40

large size (VERY huggable) costs around RM90!!!

LOL.. so expensive eh?!

this is called Cupido

this is called Charco

this is the LEO one! its called MR.NERDIE! i want this one!! =)

there is SO many more! =) so cute

LOL..

if u want to get one in Kuantan.. you can get it in ECM.. some where in ECM! hahaha

Love, Hannah

PS: Alisson told me bout this dooodolls thing! and i’m in love! =)