About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Saturday, September 19, 2009

even if the sky is falling down..

-down down down..-

I AM SO DOWN RIGHT NOW!

my tummy is in pain!!

I hate this feeling..

every time I get this is because of car sick..

ISH!

so we reached.. sigh.. no mood..

that was until..

'BENNNN!' shouts the girl opposite our house here..

me, Hilda, Dad, Mum, and Po-Po heard.. LOL!

we always tease Ben and her.. she's so loud!

so tom boyish! LOL!!!

so we teased him again..

"Ben, she's calling you.. now be a man my boy.. and tell her.. yes or no! don't let her hang there.. poor girl.." says DAD..

chuckles! =)

*no response from Ben*

dad gets up.. went to the TV room.. "hey boy.. I see she's still out there.. don't let her wait.. a girl cant wait long.. now go.." laughs..

"SHUT UP LA" shouts Ben but we can sense some smirkish smile.. LOL!

*mumbles are all I can hear after that!*

now I hate Ben.. he hit me after seeing me writing bout him! ASS HOLE!

and yea right.. its like telling my dad that he hit me would help..

all my dad will do is just say.. "ben, don't do that.." THAT'S ALL!

ish..

fun suckers!

I'm so freaking tired..

wish to swim later since I cant go out yet..

but it looks so dark outside..

sigh.. dear rain.. be my friend! =/

Love, Hannah

PS: I hate today's eggs.. useless..

PPS: mummy, your cakes are nice.. but it wont be if I eat it in the car.. makes me want to throw up!

PPPS: Hilda.. OMG!

PPPPS: watch out Ben.. I'd throw ketchup on your pillow!

PPPPPS: I miss Hazel.. wish she was here.. so we can at least GOSSIP!