About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Tsunami at Haeundae


I'm so in LOVE with this movie!

my mum wanted to watch it so badly..

so we, one whole family, went to the cinemas last night..

or should i say this morning..

the movie we went was at 12.30AM!

=="

we thought we will be the only ones there but i think we were wrong..

the cinema was half full! LOL

=)

Hazel and i thought the movie would be boring but to our surprise..

it was so NICE!

SAD but it was very nice..

i cried so much that i soaked up hazel's sweater and palm! hahaha.. =P

i seriously recommend u guys to watch it! =)

Love, Hannah

PS: the summary is..

A popular vacation spot on the East Sea coast, Haeundae draws one million visitors to its beaches every year. One day, a geologist who is an expert on tsunami research, discovers the East Sea showing signs of activity similar to the Indian Ocean at the time of the 2004 Tsunami. Despite his warnings, the Disaster Prevention Agency affirms that Korea is in no harm of being hit but on a hot summer day, a super-tsunami is headed straight for Haeundae at 500 miles per hour.


=)