About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Monday, September 28, 2009

i love cheesy lobsters! =P


OMG..
i thought it'd be boring in school today!
it WAS actually..
but i had a nice LONG chat with S! =)
its been a long time since we had that!
stupid A.Math teacher didnt make it for class so i went into the next class and chatted! =)
i was with S.. and we were talking bout food! OK.. not only FOOD but mostly FOOD! =)
man.. i LIVE to eat! hahaha! =P
after school.. i teman-ed S to megamall for some bill thing..
and we ate! =) we almost spend her money on KFC's cheesy wedges but my BRILLIANT idea made us FULL! we ate noodles instead!
after our lunch.. we walked a bit in megamall.. we went into a baby's shop! LOL
so cute! the sales girl was so funny.. i hugged S so that she'll think we are Lesbians! haha! =P
we checked out the little baby's clothings! WOW.. its so small!
we saw baby chairs.. pacifiers! so many baby's stuff! LOL!
i cant wait to be.. i mean.. have a baby! =P
we had ice creams later on.. talked and chatted! and she went back.. i walked back to the office..
and here i am..
suppose to be sleeping.. but.. i'm bored! so i online-d! =P
Love, Hannah