About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

buy 1 free 1!!

there will always be 2 ways in seeing things..

its either in your perspective or that another party's perspective.. or maybe it can be from a positive and a negative thinking..

at least 2 ways!

for example..

while driving.. you didn't see the road ahead properly because u have an annoying daughter at the back seat and you want to check the side mirrors.. and suddenly at a junction, there is this motorbike came driving in front of u.. and blocked your way.. the biker is driving or riding so slow.. and your speed might catch up by split seconds.. but you didn't really see it.. and when you turned to see.. you were so close to it you could knock it.. you horn.. he flashes that finger of his and his GF tries to cool him..

in this example.. who is to blame? you or that biker? the biker would usually be blamed in your perspective right? you would say he is blind for not seeing you and just cutting like that.. not only that.. he was slow while everyone was sort of speeding.. the first thing you would do in that situation would be swearing and swearing.. all the blame is on him.. but in his perspective you are at wrong too for not paying attention.. =P

am I right? =)

I got this idea because my mum was driving and yea.. same situation.. but it wasn't her who cursed! LOL it was Me, Hazel, Ben and Hilda! =D

Love, Hannah

PS: I didn't finish BIO work.. just great..

PPS: I don't know the new schedule! DOOM!

PPPS: can I die?