About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

pening!

argh!
my life!!!!
darn i hate it!
can't time go any SLOWER?!?!?!? np. i meant faster...
all i do is study!
ish i hate this..
how can u people out there hold on to a book and read it without making a sound?!?!
i can't!
argh..
save me...
can't life more interesting?!?!
how i hope that will happen!
another thing that is happening in my world is both of my friends are LESBO'S!!
i'm feeling BLUE!!
really blue about this darn problem..
i can't help myself to stop thinking about this!
its like all the men in this world has GONE!!!
wat the?!
and it really makes my heart sink when one of them are christian too!!!
what are they, crazy?!?!
ish ish!!