About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

what a sad story.........( for me! )

*sigh*
why do i have to start with a sigh??
*sigh*
pity pity!
let me list down who am i pitying, actually
firstly i'm pitying me for having my burfday tomolo..
secondly i pity me cos many of my family members are sick so they can't celebrate my burfday wit me..
thirdly i pity me cos my friends are totally not around on my burfday..
lastly i pity my cake cos no one is sharing it wit me!
so the conclusion of this story is I PITY ME!!!

why?!
why shud my burfday be so ordinary all the time?
argh!
i remembered there were either twice or thrice where my burfday was cool..
out of 15 it came out 2 or 3??!
crazy!!

i'm afraid my burfday will suck this year!
i hate this!
why can't it be special?
*sigh*s...
but i guess in life u can't put your hopes too HIGH!!!
pity me!!!

why is everyone around me sick?
why aren't i sick then?
why do they have to suffer when i want to suffer for them?
why are there so many days in a year that they have to pick my burfday to be NOT HEALTHY?!
sickening!!!

*sigh*s...
LIFE is miserable!
xoxo