About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Thursday, July 24, 2008

pics from music camp!!

a singer.me!!!

min wei.me.irina

musicians..


dancers!!!! how cute

?????? wats this?????


darsyi.a singer. me
me.a singer.darsyi

slambe go take this pic!! wkakakaka.. swt..

its darsyi n me! b4 performance!

form 5 girls!

kam.me! she's so tall!!! ish.. i'm actually tip toe-ing

the stage! check out the lights! so many!

emeer n me! he's so cute n yeng(the way he sings)


i think that's all!
argh!
why can't this camp go longer??
ish!
i dun wana go to school!
*sobs*
love the musics there..
hehe^^

xoxo..
*tenshi*