About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Thursday, July 24, 2008

my burPday..

haha^^
lets countdown!
my b'day is on 29th of July!
today is24th!!
5 more days??
sweat!!
cool!
but i dun get it!
why so many people come n ask me wat i want?!
ish..
not cool adi la if i tell u guys!
ish~~
not fair..
its not from the bottom of their hearts!
n it won't be a surprise no more!
haha^^
hmmm~
since u so wana know wat i want..
fine..
i'l write wat i want!
  • i want to go n see chelsea play in M'sia on my birthday!
  • i want a new purse!
  • i want a wardrobe full of armani, gucci, roxy, billabong, oreef!! haha^^
  • i want a new hp!
  • i want a new laptop!
  • i want my bF to be wit me!
  • i want a four storey strawberry cake!
haha^^
that is whats on my wish list right now!
can u help me to achieve those?!
no right?!
so don't ask la!
give me what you think is deep down from your heart..
a simple wish of happy birthday won't hurt..
tsk tsk tsk..
hmmm~
but there's a good thing!
i think my b'day this year is cool!
its like i'm an "tenshi" (Japanese word called angel) fallen from heaven on that special day!
my friends all got so lucky b4 my b'day!
example..
Alya got chosen for AFS's short list!
haha..
cool huh?
n lots more la..
malas wana write here..
siao la..
so perasan..=P
but wtd??
i am an angel right deep down??
hahaha
ALya gave me this sentence 'watashi wa ne taiyou no tenshi'
that means 'i am an angel of the sun'
haha..
sun means HOTT!!!
kaka^^

xoxo..