About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

music camp............

OMGosh..
i have to admit that this music camp is quite cool..
especially the violins..
FUYOH!!
the way they play actually made my goose bumps popped out from my skin..
haha~
i love the singers too!
guess wat?
there's a lil boy.. (ok.. he's just small in size) but his voice, i gotta tell you, is just out of this world!
i didn't expect he would sing a love song that is full of emotion and passion!
wow..
hmmmm~
snapped pics as usual.. but i can't display it yet..
hehheh..
i will when its not midnight..
ok??
hmmmm~
what is there to say some more?
i'm not sure..
but nevermind..
i have a poem that i specially wrote to some one from that camp..
but guess what?
i don't even know his NAME!
haha..
never mind.. by chance we'll meet some day..
do you know that now a days i keep writing poems?
within just 4 days i actually wrote 3 poems..
but sad it doesn't really rhyme..
=P

xoxo..