About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

i'll always love you

oh, how much i love you..
how much i adore you..
your kindness and the sweet relationship..
the way you call me your baby and the way you say you love me..
how i wish i hadn't thrown this away..

i can't help to regret my naive decision and i really feel bad..
I'm sorry for hurting you..
i'm even sorry for leaving you behind..
i really hope you know that i feel this way..
but i guess you wouldn't even look back..

its true what people says..
people will only appreciate when one is gone..
and then they'll regret..
and i guess i'm dumb enough to not appreciate you then..

now sitting alone in the room..
flashing back about the times when we were still together..
remembering bout the sweet memories..
hoping that our love would be forever..

oh how regretful i am..
sitting in my room and knowing that tears wouldn't solve anything..
but streams of water just pour out of my eyes..
wishing that you are here with me..

if only i was granted a wish..
i would wish to turn back time..
and we'd be together like the old times..
and when u were still mine..

i heard you had moved on..
that really made my heart sunk..
oh how i hope you hadn't..
because i still love you and i will always do..
now all i can do is to just say a silent prayer,
and hope you'd be by my side..