About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Saturday, July 26, 2008

OH my GOSH!!!

aloha!
hey hey!
let me get straight to the point ya?
Mgss and St.Thomas are having an IU night tonight!
and sadly i ain't goin!
kaka^^
its just a waste of time!
haha~
and money!
ish!!
but i see there's so many people going there because of one thing!
DESPERATE!!

i over heard a few INDIAN bitches in my school talking about tonight's IU!
and they were saying
"wat r u gonna wear?"
"sexy ke"
"eh, i hear got this hot guy going"
"u bringing ur BF?"
and more...
sweat much!!!
DESPERATE PEOPLE!!
oh GOD!!
wat is this world becoming?!?!?
*sigh*

i can actually say i hate my school!
but not cos its a girl school or there's no guys (no difference)
its because of all the IRRESPONSIBLE idiots!! (most are malays)
its as if i care u dun have enough money to buy book or something!
argh!
they are so USELESS!!!
damn i hate MALAYS!! (except my buddies!)
its your own home country BITCH!!
and u can actually say u are broke!!!
IDIOTS!!
u know wat happened??
it started like this!
we were in class talking about buying books for revision right? since exam is so near!
then 3 idiots (which are school athletes and i'm sure they'll always get allowance!) came in the picture and said..(i translated it into English ya?)
" aiya.. no need la teacher.."
"its wasting money only right?"
teacher says:" but its for your own good!"
"but we don't have money!"
"why don't we ask the rich students at the back to sponsor la (pointing at my gang! bloody hell!)"
and i started shouting" go to hell bitch! i see u having a ROXY bag and purse and i guess u can spend money on all those useless things but on books u are asking us to help u pay! CELAKA!!"
aren't i correct!
they are so STUPID!
argh!
hate hate hate..
piss piss piss!!
ish!!!!!!
*inhale-exhale*x3
and because of them i'm getting angry!
argh!
bloody bitch!
i'm so sick with wat they are doing to us (hardworking people *cough cough*)
never mind!
i've given a piece of my mind already and hope they could read between the lines!

that's all for me today!
gotta get my princess sleep!
haha~
ciao..
xoxo..
-tenshi-