About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

my SICKest birthday ever..


i look weird~~

where am i looking at? =="

my birthday cake.. (strawberry! yummmm)
hallo..
if u are wondering why am i saying "my sickest birthday ever", don't..
i dun mean i hate it..
i meant that i was sick on my birthday!
haha..
my darn lil sis past her VIRUS to me!
argh..
sickening bitch!
oh how much i hate her!
she just coughs in front of me and won't even say sorry but giggles away!
*sigh*
my birthday was cool?
even though i was sick, i had the most wonderful day ever!
friends wished me..
parents too!
and the presents was out of this world!
hehe~
and i guess thats all?
had dinner..
there was so many hotties in the restaurant!
cool...
haha..
LOL..

xoxo..
-tenshi-