About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

school life..

can u even see a thing?
haha...
never mind la.. i'm gonna type it down to make it easier for you!
kaka^^

Life in school..
really sucks!
darn! i hate it so much!

Teachers blabbering all the time
about something called 'knowledge'? =="
they are like speaking in some alien language
cos i can't seem to understand! *gees*

Not to forget those useless BITCHES
that stabs you at the back
without you even noticing! *bloody@#$%*

Worst of all, remember the times
when i actually have to
burn the midnight oil
for next morning's test! *yawn*

Going to school really is just a
waste of time an energy!
with those long 8 hours
I could really do so much more useful things
but clearly i have to stick
my face to a good-for-nothing book! *sigh*

but i have to admit that
going to school IS kinda fun!

i love breaking the rules
such as
*eating in class
*sleeping while teacher is teaching
*pissing teachers off
*bringing hand phone
*bullying

cool huh?!

i guess going to school
isn't THAT bad nor boring
after all! =D

haha...
i made it myself!
too bored in class so i just think of something to write..
haha^^
oh gosh!
its such a busy day..
rush for class and assignments!
ish..

n i am really disappointed that i said no for AGM and annual inspection!
(st.john)
argh!
never mind la..
there's always a next year nyways..

gotta ciao...
xoxo
silly willy