About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

to that special someone~

to my dearest someone
that i don't even know your name
I really want to tell you
that the way you play your violin
had just made me fall for you

That smile that we
exchange to each other
makes me feel like i have
already known you

Oh! why do i have to suffer
by just missing you?
my heart hurts so deep
to know when i am not gonna see you anymore

Ah! if only there's a wishing star
I'd wish for us to meet again
so that i could suck up all my
bravery just to say 'hi'

The way you sway when you play
just takes my soul away
it's like there's no more air in the room
that i feel so hard to breathe

I dunno whether its just me being childish
or you being charming
but all i can think of right now
is only you, you, you and more YOU!!!