About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Monday, July 28, 2008

i FINALLY have a goal..

hi..
i'm sure in your mind u'd be like.." wat?
now only she has a goal??"
=P
but sad to admit its true..
i dun have a permanent goal or ambition since young..
i dunno why..
keke^^

you know what helped me to find an ambition?
it all happened on saturday
*screen turns spiral*
i went to school with a sad face cos mum forced me to go to school..
shocked actually..
my class turned out to be the most laziest class in my whole school!
only 13 students out of 40 came..
and i'm one of them!
proud to say...
*imagine: me on top of a mountain holding a victorious flag*
oh ya..
did i mention that my class, so called the laziest class, is the second class??
hahaha~
PROUD?????

okay okay..
continue the story..
it so happens while we were having a chit chat wit our BM teacher..
suddenly some teacher came knocking on our class door..
and says "dear students, i see u have nothing to do so why not go to the hall now.. there is some PAMERAN KERJAYA for you all to see.."
everyone starts staring at each other and decides whether we should go..
and then one girl stands up.. followed by another..
and we all went..
*too much info?*

reached hall..
saw many booths..
but something caught my eye!!
a booth about AIR STEWARDESS!
i quickly walk there..
and started asking all about it..
and they answered my questions..
and a girl told me i'm tall and pretty
and i could be a air stewardess!!
cool!!
haha^^
and that's when i start having a goal!
a goal to be a air stewardess!!
(too many "and"s)
kaka^^

that's most of it!
haha
thats how i got my goal!
cool??
or lame?
hmmm~
wat ever..

dun care la!
just study hard..
gotta go..
my bed is waiting..
haha~
ciao..
sayo nara?
xoxo^^