About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Monday, June 23, 2008

change for the better!!

song effect: when u believe ( mariah and whitney)

haha~
last friday (20/6) was a hell day (well, thats what i thought at first)
it was the one and only day that geeks love and non-geeks hate!
which is REPORT CARD day and PARENTS will be coming to take it..
so like many other people, i personally hate that day a lot!
and i flaunt my sejarah! u expect me not to be shaking i shud say u might be crazy!
i can say most of my friends are way way better than me!
all A's.. shooting for straight A's.. reaching out to them!
argh~
i'm so different than them.. but i guess they love me just the way i am..
=)
ok.. back to the topic..
my parents came and i walk them to my class and my dad told me that if i did badly he'll make sure my life would be under his control till end of PMR~
i was so worried and i felt so sorry by killing his mood, really..
he did scold me when he got my report card but not in front of everybody..
he scolded me in the car on the way home..
but u know wat?
i cried and said i was sorry that i was stupid for not trying harder..
and i apologize.
but he forgave me and say he believes in me and said i could do better..
and by that sentence he said, i totally made the decision that i wana be a better person!
fuyoh huh?
but true!
i dun want people looking down at me..
=P
not like many others.. they actually do!
F*CK them, man..
one of them just love to call me stupid..
n i seriously think she's not kidding..
cos she says it quite often..
.......
ok what ever..
even if she keeps saying i'm stupid i dun mind cos i'm stupid right?
i admit!
hehe^^
but i'll change..
just wait and see!!!
ok??
hugs n loves~