About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Thursday, June 12, 2008

mY aChievEmeNts...

*bluek*
if u think i'm sayin bout my school achievements.. then u are a 100% wrong!!!
i mean my fly fm's achievements..
=P
i just got the tickets today!
n guess wat??
i cant go for the dinner!!
aihs..
Patrick Dempsey is in M'sia!
n he'll be in the dinner tonight..
and the tickets is worth more than hundreds!!
n i can't go!!!
argh...
i'm so sad n unhappy bout the whole thing!!
argh..
dun care la..
nyways..
i still have the movie tickets..
and my dad say i can go!!
yipee..
that means i could skip school, SHOP and watch THE MOVIE!!!
i mean even before its showing in the CINEMAS!!
hahahaha
muahahahahah~
cool huh??
wat a cool daddy i have..
=P
but it is if he doesn't finds out my results..
eeeekkkk~
never mind..
dun care much nyways..
hmmmm~
if u dun believe i won them..
HALO..
here's the photos..
=P
its al mine mine mine MINE and MINE only!!
muahaha..
unless u r the lucky one i choose to come along..
hehe^^


























































believe now..
???
hehe..
ok la..
i gtg..
XOXO