About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Monday, June 9, 2008

eXam resulTs!!!!

oh no no no!!!
how can i kill my results!?
especially my science and sejarah!!
*sighSSS*
i dun mind flaunting sejarah since i dislike this country (or shud i mean most of the PEOPLE in it) very very much, and why de hell shud they force us to know sejarah nyways?!?!?!
its not helping my future!!!
it just makes it worst!
wat a BITCH those PEOPLE are!!!
*sighs* to them!!! straight to their face, just FYI
i can't believe i didn't score science!!!
i really like science..
but i didn't score!!
same to my English!!!
i only got 76%
wat the BLOODY hell?!?!?!
argh!!
who cursed me!!!?????
that evil ASS-HOLE!!!
*sighs*
now my hopes are all on MATHS!!
my favorite!!
i meant one of MY favorites!!
hahaha..
hmmmmm~
oh ya..
u know what????
this studying totally sucks!
i mean not all..
i have a friend that wish to be a chef like since she was young..
but she has to survive those stupid subjects that doesn't even have a thing to do with a CHEF STREAM!!
what the????
i feel pity for her..
her cooking really taste good u know???
*sobs*
but at least she has an ambition..
unlike YOURS TRULY!!!
aihs..
i feel very ashame when everyone asks me whats my ambition and all i can say is "i don't know".
triple SOBS!!!
but never mind..
i am sure that GOD WILL MAKE A WAY!!
hahaha~
i have to be a HAPPY GO LUCKY GIRL like i was last time!!!
i hate being THE ME NOW!!
ish***
ok..
i should get going now..
toodles people..

xoxo..
u know u love me!
dun deny it..
haha~