About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

poems and poems!!!

"To-morrow, and to-morrow, and to-morrow,
Creeps in this petty pace from day to day
to the last syllable of recoded time,
And all our yesterdays have LIGHTED FOOLS
the way to DUSTY DEATH. Out, out, brief candle!
Life's but a walking shadow,, a poor player,
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage,
And then is heard no more; it is a tale
Told by an idiot! full of sound and fury
signifying NOTHING............."

*g0sh...
i guess his life sucks more than mine huh?
he is one good poet..
this poem makes me so sick and sad..
???????
haha~
i guess life is meaningless..
for him that is..
=P
for me? in some angle's of my life IS miserable but i don't really find it meaningless...
God gave me this life so it must really mean more than meaningless!!!
=)

"I will arise and go now,
and go to Innisfree,
And a small cabin build there,
of clay and wattles made.
Nine bean-rows will I have there,
a hive for the honey bee
and live alone in the bee-loud glade.
And I shall have some peace there,
foe peace comes dropping slow.
Dropping from the veils of the morning to where the cricket sings;
There's midnight's all glimmer,
and noon a purple glow.
And evening full of the linnet's wings.

I will arise and go now, for always night and day.
I hear lake water lapping with low sounds by the shore.
While I stand on the roadway, or on the pavements Grey.
I hear it in deep heart's core........."

wow!
i love this poem the MOST!
want to know why?
because i want to be in that nice place too!
anti-youngest sister!!!
anti-noise pollution!!
wow...
peace...serene...
so nice..
who wouldn't wish for that kind of place must be insane!
hehe^^
the most i like about it is because it has a small little cabin!
the cabin must be very cozy..
*gosh*
i want!!!
i want a little cozy cabin too!
=P

"He saw a dead crow in a drain
near the post office.
He saw an old man
gasping for air
and a baby barely able to breathe
in a crowded morning clinic.
This land is so rich.
Why should we suffer like this?!

I want clean air
for my grandchildren.
I want the damned fools
to leave the forest alone.
I want the trees to grow,
the rivers run free,
and the earth covered with grass.
Let the politicians plan how we may live with dignity,
now and ALWAYS!!!!!!!........."

yea yea yea!!!
this poet rocks to the max!!!
yea..
i want clean air for my grandchildren!!!
yea..
but how could i have grandchildren if i don't have any children??? =D
hehe^^
erm..
i think i have to go now..
that's all for today..
actually i wrote the blog bout poems is mostly because i'm bored and i'm doing literature!!
wakakakakaka^^
okay not funny..
ishhhhhhh..
sayo nara..

xoxo