About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Monday, May 5, 2008

fire fire fire!!! save me!!

oh goodness!
i almost got burnt like a carcoal back then in school!!
it started off like dis..
i had science today so we went to the lab..
and we had to do an experiment..
so i did wat teacher say..
i had to burn a limestone..
then one BITCH came along and wanted fire..
and u know wat?
she just took her bunsen burner and twist the thing and gas flew out...
and it was so huge..
plus i was in front of the fire..
my face was in the fire or was the fire in me??
lol..
it was a flash of red, hot fire!!!
i almost got burnt!
gosh..
wat the shit is wrong wit that ass??
if she wants fire at least ask rite?
not only me would be harmed but my beloved friends around me!
i guess she's insane!!
argh!
wat an annoying day..!!!
PS: beloved readers..
stay away from fire...hs